Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello! I'm Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her incredible fianc JP at Orange County California. Henry is a very happy and lucky dad. Many people recognize my username as @annephung on Instagram which is where I share my journey - from the ups to the downs. My family relocated to America. In the age of 1 and 1/4, I joined my parents. Knowing I had an opportunity at a better future I aimed to make them proud and was a shrewd entrepreneur for achievement. It was my plan to study to graduate, and then get a good job. After that, I was looking for an empathetic wife and children. The life I had planned for me wasn't what it turned out. The job I held in 2013 was something I dreaded. Money and status were not what I needed to feel happy. I believed that I was wasting away my life to earn a paycheck. My passion for fitness and my desire to socialize with people helped me discover my dream job as a personal trainer. This year I'll be celebrating my 7th Anniversary. In 2014 I began my own small business. Within this industry it is not a lot of Asian women. I strive to become a catalyst within the business to offer the best coaching and guidance to help individuals to be healthier and happier person by establishing the most sustainable life that meets the individual needs and desires. Also, I strive to inspire individuals to follow their goals and achieve whatever they would like to in life. In the beginning of my profession, the loss of my mom was the most devastating loss to me. Her eight-year battle with Scleroderma has ended and she is now in Heaven. She will always be on my mind and in my heart. brain. We can learn a lot from life, even though we may not be able to see it now. My Mom's passing changed me in many ways, and I truly believe that my mom offered me a second opportunity to live my life after her passing. Her death at Tet/Lunar New Year Day was the chance to create with a fresh start. For me, it was a second chance for me to live a full and happy life. In my 30's, it is the first that I truly feel like I am alive. My story is made available to me so that I may be able to share my stories and words. It will allow you to know you're not alone. You're capable of achieving anything you want and more. Therapy is necessary and normal. Health is the greatest wealth. My prayer is that you live your life fully and that your final resting place is not a regret, since that's the only thing we can count on for the rest of our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miranda-Hart

Christina Milian and Courteney Cox